Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Magento 2 and osTicket integration for user registration via api

I am looking for an api to create/register the new user. I want all my Magento 2 users registered with osTicket (osTicketv1.10 Installation), so whenever any new user registers, the same data would be posted to osTicket and get it registered at there too. I can see help to create/reply tickets using api but not found any help regarding user registration. Please help me in case any one have already been done it.

Comments

• Not sure if Magento has LDAP capabilities but an alternative is to use Windows Domain Environment (Active Directory) and setup OSTicket and Magento to both use LDAP. Otherwise you may need to pay someone professionally to do this OR see if someone else may have better input.
  • Hi Synt4xError, Thanks for your reply. Let me check for LDAP if it helps and keep waiting for more inputs from community if anyone have.