Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Send Ticket ANONYMOUSLY?

Is it possible to send a Ticket ANONYMOUSLY?

Comments

• No it is not, this is not a feature is osTicket.
  • Well you could make a fake email address some where and use that... but @Blueyeguy is correct.  Anonymous tickets are not a thing..  And really why would you want them to be?  You wouldn't be able to contact the User to get more information about the problem or troubleshoot with them or even tell them when it was fixed.
  • edited April 7
    Maybe he is meaning "unpersonal" like this setting: 

.jipt-highlight .crowdin_jipt_untranslated{outline:3px #ff3d3d solid!important}.jipt-highlight .crowdin_jipt_translated{outline:3px #3d87ff solid!important}.jipt-highlight .crowdin_jipt_approved{outline:3px #6ac953 solid!important}.jipt-highlight .crowdin_jipt_hidden,.jipt-highlight .crowdin_jipt_not_found{outline:3px #999 solid!important}
  • I guess the question then:

Is he talking about "sending a ticket" (which I read as submitting a ticket), 
    or is he talking about "replying to a ticket"

• Hi Thank you guys for all your effort to answer my question. Anyway the reason why is we need something like, if I create a ticket and I will submit to our HR Department the ticket should be anonymous.
  • If my colleague bully me or harass me, I need to report it to our HR Department or in our Management, I need it to be anonymous.

Thank you!
  • Anonymous tickets are not a feature on osTicket at this time, nor do I expect that they will be in the future.