Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Editing organization information

Hi guys,

In organizations.

I would like to edit as per picture below, could someone advice is this possible? Is it just editing a form? if not do I need to edit a certain file?

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

Is "Support" a custom field? You haven't provided any environment or set up information.
  • Sorry Blueeyeguy, I have now read the post you sent. thank you.

Our company offer bronze, silver, gold/managed support. 

I would like Support to be a custom field so when I fill out an organization I can type in Gold/Managed or Silver etc where the Support: part is. 

Does that make more sense? sorry I'm really new to this

I feel like I am getting closer? Sorry if this is not making sense
  • Adding a custom field to the organization page would require modification of the core files (which ones I do not know). 
  • Search the forums, other folks have made edits to add custom fields. Sorry I am in a rush and searched breifly, but I know there is something like this on the forum already for v1.10 of OSTicket. I wll try to find it and reply back if I am succesful.
  • Hello Synt4xError

Thanks for replying, I will take a look now :)