Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] Undefined Variables and Properties After Installation of Client-Side Ticket List

Hi all,

I've had a go at installing the client-side ticket list from here.
Things seemed to be going well after I eventually found the correct css file (I'm using a third-party theme).
Some of the issues were resolved by changing mysql_* to mysqli_* but I seem to still be having issues.
After turning on the error messages I've got this at the bottom of my screen:

Unable to select database
Notice: Undefined variable: operator in /var/www/html/osticket/include/class.orm.php on line 2032
Notice: Undefined property: mysqli::$unbuffered_result in /var/www/html/osticket/include/mysqli.php on line 184

The credentials specified in the display_open_topics.php file are correct (I tested this by changing them to purposefully incorrect ones and I got a different error). Looking up the files specified in the error messages show issues with these lines:
2032:
return array($field, $path, $operator ?: 'exact');
184:
 if ($__db->unbuffered_result) {
        $__db->unbuffered_result->free();
        $__db->unbuffered_result = false;
    }

Below is the version information I am running:
Server Information
osTicket Versionv1.10 (901e5ea) —  Up to date
Web Server SoftwareApache/2.4.25 (Debian)
MySQL Version10.1.22
PHP Version7.0.16-3

Comments

• edited June 1
    Please find attached image.
    Untitled.png
    1920 x 1050 - 89K
  • That wasn't written for mysqli, it was written for mysql.  And was written for PHP 5.4 at the time.  I got it working for 1.9 and 1.10 and re-posted it using PHP 5.6 but you would have to do some serious revising for it to work under PHP 7 with mysqli.

I have no intention of revising it myself until after we upgrade to PHP7 where I work which may happen after 1.11 is released.
  • This has been resolved now, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.