Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Sorting tickets

Hi, how should I modify my code to implement a possibility to sort tickets in staff view > users > user directory.

Comments

• edited July 13
    or just does someone know in which file I can change this.

Photo to make me clear :) 

• Hello Buczko,

you have to edit:

/include/staff/templates/tickets.tmpl.php

Best Regards
    citrixraptor
  • It looks like that's the SCP Users page, which is:
    /include/staff/templates/users.tmpl.php
    /include/staff/user-view.inc.php

& /scp/users.php

Not entirely sure though, never used that before today. ;-)
  • Hello Buczko,

in "/include/staff/user-view.inc.php" is this:

<?php
    include STAFFINC_DIR . 'templates/tickets.tmpl.php';
    ?>

you have edit only:

templates/tickets.tmpl.php

Best Regards
    citrixraptor
  • Hmm, must have missed the first comment. Also, the dates made me think you'd revived a thread from years ago. Lol

Looks annoying though, make sure you post your solution or make a pull request so it can go in the next version
  • Thank you guys. You have helped me a lot. But i have one more question, how to make that list sortable, just like tickets table? I mean by clicking in headings. I've changed the way that user tabel display headings(just like tickets table, with little arrows), but sorting doesn't work. When i click on table to sort, it sorts but it redriects me to user directory and then sorts again. When I change the ulr by adding 'id=xx' before sort=..... it works perfectly How can I fix it?
  • There is a little sort button on the right. Hmm, forgot about the headings lol.
  • Yeah I was talking about sorting by cliking on headings. Tryed do it on my own, I managed to make heading just like in ticket view, but when I'm trying to sort by a headings ulr dont saves user id so it sorts all user table not a specific user's tickets