Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

osTicket item list filtering

I hope someone can help been trying for many hours on this! I have three separate custom lists Catagorys, Subtypes and Types

Say for example I select Desktop - Hardware, this should filter the list down to "Desktop - PC" finally something like Monitor

Even though they are associated with each other in the item properties the list never filters it just shows all the items all the time, so anyone can choose any items they want from the three lists, does anyone know how to get the item list filtering to work correctly?

Thanks

Comments

• This is not a feature in osTicket at this time.  (Cascading drop downs)
  • Hi

So basically you can only apply filters for queues or searching tickets?

Will you be adding filtering for categories in the future?

• "So basically you can only apply filters for queues or searching tickets?"

I have no idea what you are trying to ask. Lists are HTML Form lists.   They are not filtered or queues or searching.  You were talking about cascading drop downs which is none of those things that you just mentioned.

"Will you be adding filtering for categories in the future?"

I'm not a dev and cannot speak to that as I am not privy to all the planned features.
  • Thanks for reply ntozier I have contacted the osTicket team directly to see if they can tweak our existing installation.