Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

CLIENT replies to ticket not appearing on AGENT side

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}
p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; min-height: 14.0px}

Hi guys appreciate if anyone can help me out here.

So I’ve managed to install OSTICKET successfully and even got SMTP server (Sendgrid) to work when sending emails,

When a CLIENT creates a ticket , the ticket is created and CLIENT gets an automated response.

The problem is that when CLIENT replies to the same ticket within the UI 

I can’t seem to see the reply as an AGENT within the UI, I only see my replies when i reply within the UI as an AGENT

And similarly  the CLIENT can only see his REPLIES to his ticket and not the AGENT’s in the UI

But when i do reply to the ticket within the UI, the email with reply gets sent to the client, so thats working..

Its just not appearing in the UI.

Is there something I’m missing here? Appreciate any advice I can get

ALSO Fetching Email Via IMAP or POP << I’ve set  this to disable ( Could this be the reason?)

Additional Details 

PHP version 5.4.45

OSTICKET version V1.10

Operating system  Linux

Sending Email Via SMTP : Sendgrid 

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}
p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; min-height: 14.0px}
span.s1 {text-decoration: underline}

Thanks in advanced

Tagged:

Comments

• Please upgrade to PHP 5.4.

"ALSO Fetching Email Via IMAP or POP << I’ve set  this to disable ( Could this be the reason?)"
    If you disabled emails... how do you expect email replies to end up in the tickets?  did you setup piping?