Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Date field in ticket creation problem with datepicker

I've inserted a date-field in the ticket opening process. But when I open the datepicker and select a date in the field of the datepicker der date is not set correctly.

My site is running on german language and the date format is dd.MM.y
But when i select a date with the datepicker in the input field for example the 13.September 2017 it will state: 1313.September.17

Any idea where I can fix this?
With kind regards
René Glanzer

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.
  • edited September 13
    Hello Ntozier,

here are my versions:
    osTicket: v1.10 (901e5ea)
    Server-Software: Apache
    MySQL-Version: 10.1.26
    PHP-Version: 5.6.30-0+deb8u1
    PHP-Extension: all except APCu
    date.timezone: Europa/Vienna
    installed language Packs: de — include/i18n/de.phar Version: 148432, for version v1.10
    en_US — include/i18n/en_US

URL where you can test the problem is: http://ticket.kaernten-bus.at/open.php
    The field "Wann" with the datepicker makes the problem.

Thanks in advance
    René Glanzer
  • Hello @oase,

Apply this pull request, clear all cache for your site and retest. Your issue should now be resolved.

Cheers.
  • edited September 14
    Hello @KevinTheJedi,

thank you very much. This solved the problem.
    Great hint thank you, I would have searched hours for that without your response.

The force really hast to be with you :-)

Thanks
    René Glanzer
  • Hello @oase,

Np! Yea, searching for fixes on GitHub can be a mess some times lol

The force is always with me! :)