Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

security issue

Hi all,

i received this error msg while tried to access open.php page. How do i fix this security/vulnerabilities on coding side? As attachment..

Thank You

Comments

• edited September 20

Server Information
    osTicket Version v1.9.12 (19292ad)

Upgrade

— v1.9.15 is available
    Web Server Software Microsoft-IIS/8.5
    MySQL Version 5.5.45
    PHP Version 5.6.20
    error_msg.jpg
    709 x 220 - 28K
    error_info.jpg
    1188 x 416 - 71K
  • Did you contact your administrator? Looks like a generic Fortinet error. What's the actual log entry that is triggering that action? Maybe your server is infected? Maybe you need to upgrade!
  • Yes..its fortinet/fortiguard filtering.. Administrator said just to upgrade and secure the coding in term of security level on that path..

What you mean to upgrade?is it upgrade to 1.9.15?
  • You are running 1.9.12.  Current is 1.10.1, and there has been 4 maintenance releases for the 1.9 branch which is currently at 1.9.16 (and once 1.11 comes out support will drop off for it).

Depending on what filtering your running across your administrator may have to make an exception for that page.
  • thank you, my administrator already do exemption for that page but they mention to upgrade the coding also to prevent any attack from outside..