Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Closed ticket access for Agents

Hi,

When I enable the option "Limit ticket access to ONLY assigned tickets" for an agent account he cannot see his closed tickets. I want to enable all agents to see their closed tickets. I am using osTicket v1.10. Can anyone please help me how to achieve this by customizing the code. I am new to coding. There is some custom code available for v1.9.x but not for v1.10.

Comments

• So then why wouldn't you just disable "Limit ticket access to ONLY assigned tickets"?
  • If I uncheck "Limit ticket access to ONLY assigned tickets" the agent can see all the closed tickets of other agents. I don't want the agent to see all closed tickets except his/her closed tickets.
  • The only way that I can think of that you would be able to do this is to setup a department for each agent, and then route (assign) all the tickets to that specific Agent's department.