Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

"Print" button gives 500 error/wsod

I'm using v1.10.1 on PHP 5.6 with Apache.  My installation is new, I have only changed some CSS.  I have not changed any permissions and everything else appears to be working well

When trying to print a thread as either admin or client, the "print" button immediately returns a white screen of death.  There is no data in the "system logs" and I can't find any errors in my server logs either.  Can anyone suggest a solution?

Thanks.

Comments

• Just to add I've tried switching back to default logos as per this issue on github https://github.com/osTicket/osTicket/issues/3630 but the problem persists.

• a white screen indicates tht a php error is being thrown.  Please consult your PHP error logs
  • Thank you for your response.  I have contacted my host and it's all a bit weird because there just aren't the log entries that there should be for this kind of error.  Here's the error there is.  I have redacted my IP address and URL:

[Wed Oct 25 11:56:33.336474 2017] [fcgid:warn] [pid 26925:tid
    140111016617728] (20014)Internal error (specific information not
    available): [client 83.xx.xx.xxx:51060] mod_fcgid: ap_pass_brigade
    failed in handle_request_ipc function, referer: https://support.{domain}.com/scp/tickets.php
  • Here's the information about my installation.  I have already increased my memory limit to see if that was affecting the error logging but this is still the only record of the error.
    Capture.PNG
    1089 x 722 - 51K
  • edited October 26
    Sorry, it didn't take the upload...
    Capture.PNG
    1089 x 722 - 51K
  • You should provide that error to your hosting provider.  As the error states "mod_fcgid: ap_pass_brigade 
    failed", which would be something that they control.