Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Problem with the Return Value of Typeahead List

Greetings to the great osTicket Community! Thank you for accepting me in your Forum!

I have created a list of e-mails and I have set the Type of the respective field in the "Contact Information" form to this custom list.
I choose the "Typeahead" widget in the field setup and the list works perfectly but when I select a value from the list, the form doesn't seem to keep this value. That is, when I submit the form, a message: "field 'email' is required" appears and at the same time the selected value is on the field.

This problem is prevalent to all lists that use the "Typeahead" functionality. For example, when I configure the return email messages as an Administrator, when I use a variable with more options (e.g. %{company.name}) when I press the dot after "company", a Typeahead list appears with the available properties, but when I select one, it doesn't appear on the message. I have to type the whole variable and ignore the Typeahead list.

My installation:
osTicket Version: v1.10.1 (9ae093d)
Web Server
Apache/2.4.25 (Debian)
MySQL
PHP: 7.0.19-1

Thank you in advance for your help!