Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

tickets status for all users

Hello,

I would like to know if is there a way where all users can see all tickets status?

Thanks,

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance. The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you. 

There are multiple ways to interpret your question.

Do you mean you want all Agents (staff) to see all tickets?
    Do you mean that you want all Users (clients) to see all tickets?
    Do you mean that you want all Users (clients) to see [and be able to choose] the status of their tickets?
    Do you mean that you want all Users (clients) to see [and be able to choose] the status of everyone else's tickets?

• Thanks ntozier and sorry for the question were not clear.

I mean all Users (clients) to see all tickets, I'm asking this because my customer want that anyone from their organization be able to check the status for any ticket inside their organization.

For example:
    Case 1: User1 opens a ticket and User2 wants to check the status for that ticket
    Case 2: User1 opens a ticket and leaves for vacation then User2 will check all tickets that belong to User1
    Case 3: User3 wants to check the status for all tickets that was opened by User1 and User2 and others users.

Is that possible?

Thanks once again,
    Julio
  • You might be able to do it using Organizations.  You would need to add all the clients to the organization.
  • I tried the organization but I see that it doesn't work for release older than v1.10, right?
    So I need to upgrade my OsTicket system from v1.9.15 to v1.10 in order to able to use this kind of configuration.

Thanks for your attention and support I'm going to schedule the upgrade with my customer.