Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

OsTicket Tickets Migration into Jira

Hello All,

How would I migrate OsTicket tickets into Jira? After doing a few google searches, there's no API or creditable documetation to assist. Any assistance would be helpful.

Thanks

Comments

• You are correct the API is not able to do this. And I'm not aware that there is a documentation how to to this.
    The only way I can imagine that is to write an import script for the database.

You have to find out how the relations are, which data make sense to import and then write an script that fits your needs. This is a special script based on your needs and therefore you would not find an existing that is ready for your import process.
  • Google tells me "Jira is a proprietary issue tracking product, developed by Atlassian. It provides bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management functions."

If you are looking to migrate your data from one database (osTicket) to the JIRA database, then you will have to write your own migration scripts.