Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

custom date and time on post reply

hello
i have installed osticket v1.10 and testing it but
how can i post internal reply with date and time that i specify?
need it for offsite support

Comments

• You cannot.
    You can post reply -or - post internal note at the time that you hit submit only.  Otherwise crafty agents might abuse the datetime and put in unreal responses.  Which would affect reporting...
  • thank you for the reply
    then i need to wait two feature to be available first the "custom queues" in v1.11 and
    second custom field for post reply section, is it going to be implemented with the next release?
    any other idea how i can have extra column "closed dateby agent" that is manually selected by agent?
  • "second custom field for post reply section, is it going to be implemented with the next release? "

I have no idea what you mean by this.  I'm not aware of any plans to add something like this.

"any other idea how i can have extra column "closed dateby agent" that is manually selected by agent?"

You can add a text field to Ticket Details, and mark it as required before a ticket can be closed.
    Then the agent would have to edit the ticket and enter the information before closing the ticket.