Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Get information from my knowledge base

My osticket system is down, this morning it was storming and the power source was killed :(, i replaced it but osticket doesn't work, it says that : "Fatal Error: Contact system administrator."

Can i get all the information from my knowledge base?

Thank you in advance.

• That error usually means that there was a problem reaching the MySQL server.  Make sure that the MySQL server service is running on the server.
  • Thank you.

Yes the problem is that....  

ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)

I have tried to reinstall mysql but it doesn't works....  is it possible to get all information from knowledge base?  It is the main reason why i can't sleep... all procedures are register there.....
    About the tickets im not worried but about knowledge base.... 

Tell me that it is possible to get the information pleaseeeee :'(

Thank you in advance.

• We really have no means to answer that.  Assuming that someone didn't delete your databases then yes.
    If someone deleted your databases then no, unless you have backups of the DB.  Have you tried actually starting your MySQL service?  Did someone delete your db user?