Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Filter tickets lead me to a strange message...

Hi everybody,
This is my first post here :)
I'm from France, working as webmaster and try today Osticket to see how this works :)

So, first, thanks to the dev team : the whole software is very simple to use and to manage : i have installed the last version (1,10), the french language, start to modify the form (translation) and add an additionnal field in ticket form (to have a filed "Spent time for the customer".
All works well and is very fast.

I have a little question today as somebody here should know what the message says on my screen :)

Logged as a "tech" in Osticket, i have the list of the tickets.
I want to filter the tickets shown. For this, i use the link "advanced" on the right of the search field. I get lists to allow me to select my filter.
My problem is : if i select any filter here and i click on "filter", a little shaking "popup" is shown on the screen with this text :

{"redirect":"tickets.php

What do i do wrong ?
Xavier
Tagged:

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

version?
    screen shots?
  • Hi again,
    I wrote the version 1 10 : the exact version is the 1.10.1 downloaded today on Osticket site.
    For the screenshots, i attached 2 files :
    - First, i select a filter
    - second, it shows what i see when i filter (i cannot show you the shaking :D)

Xavier
  • Hmm that looks strange, I've never seen that behaviour.

And as ntozier is hinting at, what webserver are you using? php version? database?
  • Hi,
    OVH with :

version d'osTicket v1.10.1 (9ae093d)
    A jour
    Logiciel serveur Web Apache
    Version de MySQL 5.7.20
    Version PHP 5.6.31
    Standart install... It looks like the script seems broken as i can see the php code.
    Question : is the quote escaped in the code ? I'm asking because in french we use the quote often in sentence (or for labels in forms...)
    Xavier
  • Hi,
    So, no clue on your side ? Anybody have some help for me ?
    Xavier