Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

See the Emailadress the ticket was send to in the Ticketthread.

OSTicket 1.10

I m working my way through classes and view files, but i cant see a "getter" for the E-Mailadress the ticket was send to. 

We pull several email adresses into the ticketsystem. 

service@example.com
info@example.com
marketing@example.com

ALL Mailadresses are set to viewed by the service department first an then send to the right department. 

The marketing department whats to see in the Ticketthread Header, where the ticket was send to originaly. If it was via info@example.com or marketing@example.com. 

any suggestions?

Comments

• Go to the ticket.
    Scroll to the very first message.
    Click on the down arrow at the far right in the blue NAME post DATE TIME subject line.
    Click "View Email Headers".
  • Thx ntozier, 

found that already. 

that way is far too long for the user to click around. i want them to have the info where the red arrow is -  See attached jpg. i am firm with php and could extract the mail from the header, when i know how/where to get the headerdata (variable/function).
    orgin.JPG
    966 x 409 - 56K
  • What I said is for Agents not Users.  I do not think that Users can do what I said (and I'm not sure why they would want to since generally they were the one the emailed the ticket in the first place). 

You would have to look at the source and figure out how to add that data there for Users (which is the same place that its at for Agents).  That information is stored in ost_thread_entry_email table in the 'headers' column.