Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Help understanding tables for direct query

Hi all...

I am a bit new to OSTicket, but I absolutely love it and I am thankful for those who work on it.  I ask for pardon in advance if my questions have been answered elsewhere.  Is there a place where I can find the schema?  What tables there are and what each field represents?  I ask because I have some difficulty understanding what is considered a newly created, an opened status and a closed ticket for purposes of direct mysql query.  Thanks!

• Q: Is there a place where I can find the schema? What tables there are and what each field represents?
    A: there is no public schema showing table relationships.  You will have to intuit it yourself or ask here on the forums.

To determine a tickets status you would look at the ost_ticket table the status_id field.  Then look at the ost_ticket_status table and the is corresponds to the result from ost_ticket.
  • Thanks...I have a place to start now.
  • Very welcome. :)