Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

osticket v1.10.1 Ticket Filter not editable (blank)

Serverinformationen
osTicket-Version v1.10.1 (9ae093d)
Aktuell
Server-Software Microsoft-IIS/8.5
MySQL-Version 5.7.9
PHP-Version 5.6.31
Hi guys i have just upgraded my osticket installation.
I have a Problem when i want to open a new Ticket from Customer Site i get a blank page and the php Error is this:

[03-Jan-2018 01:06:53 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'ObjectNotUnique' with message 'One object was expected; however multiple objects in the database matched the query. In fact, there are 2 matching objects.' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.orm.php:1176
Stack trace:
#0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.orm.php(545): QuerySet->one()
#1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.list.php(297): VerySimpleModel::lookup(Array)
#2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.list.php(384): DynamicList->getConfigurationForm(true)
#3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.dynamic_forms.php(1597): DynamicList->getForm()
#4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.dynamic_forms.php(534): SelectionField->hasSubFields()
#5 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.filter.php(308): Bootstrap::{closure}()
#6 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.filter.php(321): Filter::getSupportedMatches()
#7 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.filter.php(711): Filter::getSupportedMatchFields()
#8 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.ticket.php(3041): TicketFilter->__constr in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.orm.php on line 1176
[03-Jan-2018 01:06:59 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'ObjectNotUnique' with message 'One object was expected; however multiple objects in the database matched the query. In fact, there are 2 matching objects.' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.orm.php:1176
Stack trace:
#0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.orm.php(545): QuerySet->one()
#1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.list.php(297): VerySimpleModel::lookup(Array)
#2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.list.php(384): DynamicList->getConfigurationForm(true)
#3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.dynamic_forms.php(1597): DynamicList->getForm()
#4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.dynamic_forms.php(534): SelectionField->hasSubFields()
#5 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.filter.php(308): Bootstrap::{closure}()
#6 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.filter.php(321): Filter::getSupportedMatches()
#7 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.filter.php(711): Filter::getSupportedMatchFields()
#8 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.ticket.php(3041): TicketFilter->__constr in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.orm.php on line 1176

i deactivated all Ticket Filters but it is still not working.

Has anybody an idea what the issue could be?

Comments

• edited January 3
    [03-Jan-2018 01:06:53 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'ObjectNotUnique' with message 'One object was expected; however multiple objects in the database matched the query. In fact, there are 2 matching objects.' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\bnet\include\class.orm.php:1176

If you go look at that code you'll see that it has to do with lists.  So its saying that its looking for a list form via ost_form table and its finding more than one result with the same time.  This is a known bug where the List Form IDs behave incorrectly and will sometimes re-use an type of a List that’s been de-activated/deleted.  If you go look at the table you should see multiple lists with the same id.  Just delete the extras.
  • As a side note  If you are leary about deleting things you could alternatively change the type field to be something insanely high.  Like L1000 or something.