Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

"Drop files here" area in open.php is missing in view.php

osTicket v1.9.8.1

The "Drop files here" area in open.php (grey area with dashed border) is missing in view.php (see attached screenshots). Would like view.php to be the same. Anybody know what the fix is?

Thanks!

Comments

• [attachments]
  • 1.9.8.1 is not the most current version and is not even the most current in the 1.9.x tree. I would suggest upgrading to the latest versions.

Also, Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

Environment info? PHP version?

• edited February 5
    Thanks for the reply blueyeguy - unfortunately, this is a highly modified version of 1.9.8.1 and is working just fine as is.  To upgrade would be nice if all the mods went with it, but that isn't reality. Also, I'm not the only one clinging to an old version for one reason or another, check out Softaculous https://www.softaculous.com/support/index.php

Thanks again.
  • It's not working just fine if you are asking for help on something that isn't working :-)

I understand the need to maintain modifications, we do also in our environment and have each one thoroughly documented so we can replicate them when we upgrade. 

Maybe another user will be able to offer you help. 
  • edited February 6
    Got it!
    view.php was missing the css link is all
     <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/css/filedrop.css"/>