Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Blank page after staff login.php

We recently upgraded to osTicket v1.10.1 (9ae093d) and now when trying to login as any user other that localadmin results in a blank page or an HTTP ERROR 500.

osTicket was installed by someone who no longer works here, so I have very little knowledge of the setup other than the Admin>Dashboard>Information page that I have attached.

I do believe we are using LDAP for authentication.

What do I need to do to fix this?

Comments

• Blank pages are typically PHP errors. I would check your PHP logs. Also what version of PHP are you running? 

1.10.1 likes at least PHP 5.6 or 7.0, although there have been issues reported by some users running PHP 7.0. osTicket does not support over 7.0 yet either.

• We were running PHP 5.something and are now running PHP 7.0,25. I thought I attached a screen shot of my osTicket info page, but I don't see it, so I'll try again.

I don't see any PHP errors. I think when I upgraded to 7 the logging settings changed, but I believe I have that fixed now, but it there are still no errors showing in the log.
  • edited February 21
    For some reason my attachements are not showing up.
  • Now it is. Weird.
  • After some more troubleshooting, I think this may be related to LDAP authentication. If I create a user in osTicket and set their password through the admin interface, they can login to the Agent portal, but still not the Staff portal.
  • edited February 21
    Ummmm.

If you create an USER in osTicket then can log into the client/user side.
    They cannot log into the Agent panel.

If you create an AGENT in osTicket they can log into the Agent/staff side.
    They cannot log into the User side.

They are two separate accounts.