Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Empty Client ticket list

Hi Everyone, 

I am trying to show a logged in client an empty ticket list if they do not have any tickets. 

So far I've got the /ticket.php page to show access denied as there are no tickets attached to the client. I've done this by removing the 

else {
    $nav->setActiveNav('new');
    $inc='open.inc.php';
}

on tickets.php around line 136 and replacing it with 

else
        $inc='view.inc.php';

I've tried removing the die function from view.inc.php but end up with a null error which does make sense. 

Wondering if anyone else has this implimented. 

Thanks,

Tom

Comments

• Hi Ntozier,

Kinda, but not on the home (index.php) page.

If a user is logged into osTicket, the default behavior appears that when they click on the Tickets (#) link (/tickets.php) if the user, or organization they are attached to, does not have any tickets they are routed to the create ticket form through the above mentioned if statement. 

What I would like to accomplish is for the user to click on the Tickets (#) link and then be shown a blank open tickets table. 

Thanks,

Tom
  • But osTicket already does that... 

• I should clarify, this user has never had a ticket, the picture attached looks like the user has 19 closed tickets under the user account. 
  • edited March 1
    I've added a screenshot, you can notice the url is pointing to the tickets.php but the form is being displayed. 

• Re-attaching as it didn't work the first time. 
  • I dont think that I've ever logged in as a user with 0 tickets.  So that would explain that. Hmm. I'm not sure then.