Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

OSTicket system time issue

OSTicket system time issue

Synology DS718+ , DSM 6.1.5-15254

OSTicket 1.10.1-0121

i already changed the system time of synology and osticket ticket, but when i created a new ticket or update a ticket the timestamp always advance 2 hours.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• php time zone?
    mysql time zone?
    agent time zone?
  • hi ntozier,

thank you for the quick reply.

agent time zone - was already set

php time zone - cannot find where to change the time zone.

mysql time zone - - cannot find where to change the time zone.

thank you in advance.
  • The php timezone is set in the php.ini.  The location of that file varies by OS, and I ahve no idae where they put it in Synology.  It might be in /usr/syno/etc

MySQL timezone is set in the my.cnf.  Again I dont know where it is in Synology byt I would guess its in a similar location as the php.ini.  This thread should help:
  • edited March 2
    hi ntozier,

btw im from manila, philippines.

- synology system time zone si correct,  +8 Taipe
    - OSTicket system time zone and agent time zone is set to Asia/Manila but the time is not synchronized, example the date/time here in manila is March 2, 2018 , 8:00 AM but if i set the time zone Asia/Manila the time is March 2, 2018 , 10:00 PM.  Then i try to set time zone America/Belize it synchronized with the date/time here in manila.

is this OSTicket time zone bug?

Thank you in advance.
  • Try changing line 118 in include/mysqli.php from:

return db_get_variable('system_time_zone', 'global');

to:

return db_get_variable('time_zone', 'global');