Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Can't view assigned ticket

Hi Guys,

Is there anyone experiencing like this, I created a ticket from user account then the topic is Feedback which is assigned to our HR dept.

Able to received email notification New Ticket created by all member of HR Dept. But, they didn't see any assigned or open ticket from the agent account dashboard. 

• Sounds like the agent accounts aren't part of the HR department if they can't see the tickets.
  • Hi ntozier ,

It is, agents are already assigned to HR Department, since they are able to received email notification when there's New ticket, but I guess new ticket not automatically assigned to the member of HR department even to the manager that's why they did,t see any open ticket.

Any help please?
  • Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

If a ticket is assigned to a department, then any agents of said department can see it.

You're going to have to provide screen shots of the department, the agents, and the ticket for me to believe otherwise as in all my years of using osTicket I have never seen it be otherwise.

• Hi ntozier,

Apologies for my incomplete details,

I used OSticket v1.10 (901e5ea) on Ubuntu 16.04 and nginx.

I attached screenshot below,

I created ticket #592265 using user account Test, Help topic was FEEDBACK which assigned to HR Dept.

HR member and manager received New ticket alert created but, if you check their open ticket dashboard the created ticket is not shown. Kindly see attached screenshot for reference. Thanks  

e my  
  • User Created ticket
    User - Created Ticket.png
    841 x 475 - 38K
  • HR member and Manager received email notification that new ticket created
    Agent from HR Dept Received New ticket Alerts.png
    1213 x 502 - 20K
    Manager from HR Dept Received New ticket Alerts.png
    693 x 414 - 21K
  • but the there's no open or assigned ticket #592265 on their dashboard
    manager agent dashboard.png
    966 x 659 - 46K
    agent dashboard.png
    966 x 657 - 45K
  • attached additional info. I hope this help you to understand my concern.

Many Thanks!
    Deptpartment dashboard.png
    962 x 395 - 29K
    Help topic dashboard.png
    966 x 480 - 39K
    system info.png
    948 x 921 - 47K
  • Nginx is not supported, please try again with Apache instead.