Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

I can't login

Well, when I install it on the host, I go on the web to install the script, I get that. If you do not move me then not let me login. Any help?

Picture of the problem; http://gyazo.com/f265f543fa0d7858b59b6ccfc7f57655

Comments

• And did you follow the instructions on that screen?
  • ntozier;37134 said:
    And did you follow the instructions on that screen?
    No, because no one has to do
  • What?

I see two problems.

1. your php does not appear to have permission to write session information. (This is probably a PHP configuration issue)

2. osTicket is telling you to rename the sample config file (and ensure that the system can write to it) and click continue.

I'm not sure what you are trying to relay with your response, but both of those things need to be fixed before you continue.
  • ntozier;37176 said:
    What?

I see two problems.

1. your php does not appear to have permission to write session information. (This is probably a PHP configuration issue)

2. osTicket is telling you to rename the sample config file (and ensure that the system can write to it) and click continue.

I'm not sure what you are trying to relay with your response, but both of those things need to be fixed before you continue.
    Perfect, but I'm still dating the same mistake; http://gyazo.com/e460fd5ea3fa1b1cdda8376c69bff019
  • I would show that php error to your hosting provider.

Also you do know that 1.7ST is out right?
  • ntozier;37188 said:
    I would show that php error to your hosting provider.

Also you do know that 1.7ST is out right?
    Yes, in this version is all raight
  • So you have upgraded and are no longer experiencing this issue?
  • ntozier;37232 said:
    So you have upgraded and are no longer experiencing this issue?
    The problem remains, but now it seems that all is well. Thanks for everything