Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Export Threads per ticket.

Hello,

I want to export all threads per ticket to csv.

For example, csv files contain all tickets ( during my period ) and each ticket contain all it's threads.

Is it possible? than how?

Comments

• Export from Database.
  • Alternative: 
    You would need to craft a SQL Query that collects all the fields that you want.
    Then you would write a script and have it save the results of the query to a file in the format that you desire.
  • Thanks,

I'm novice with sql. So, Would you please show some example script?

I want view like below,

Ticket Number  / Last Updated             /Subject         /    Asigned ( engineer )   / Threads
    #000046           / 3/26/18, 5:57 PM    / A error         /     John                           / Test A ( thread 1 )
    #000046           / 3/27/18, 5:57 PM    / A error         /     John                           / Test A-1 ( thread 2 )
    #000046           / 3/28/18, 5:57 PM   / A error          /     John                           / Test A-2 ( thread 3 )

If the script can contain Ticket Number list ( ex 000040~000046 ) and show above form, than I can edit
    number list or other values what I want.