Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Knowledge base only for registered users and public registration disabled ?

Hello,

I opened a osTicket support for my "customers". This Helpdesk is only accessible to them after login. 
I create manually an account for each of them, and I don't want to allow people to register an account by themselves. 

I would like to setup a knowledge base but I would like to show this knowledge base only to registered users **after** their login. 
I don't want to allow people to see knowledge base & articles (even the article titles) without login.

But it seems that I cannot simultaneously restrict visibility & access to the knowledge base to logged users only AND disable public registration (restrict user add to agents only).

Am I right ? This would be really annoying for me because I really want to have control on who can or cannot login to my Helpdesk and create a ticket or read knowledge base...

How can I achieve this ?? 

Many thanks in advance ! 

T. 

Comments

• Anyone to help me restricting knowlegdebase only to registered users without allowing public registration ? Many thanks in advance for your help....