Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

New task - not work!?

Hello,
when I pressed the new task button climbs the loading window and nothing happens !?

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

Looks like you have an AJAX issue with your server.  Are you seeing white bars anywhere else?
  • edited July 12
    To have when I hit the Advanced Search Button.

my server is SYNOLOGY NAS

osTicket Versionv1.10.1 (9ae093d) —  Up to date
    Web Server SoftwareApache/2.2.34 (Unix) mod_fastcgi/mod_fastcgi-SNAP-0910052141
    MySQL Version10.0.34
    PHP Version5.6.36
  • PHP error logs?
    Apache error logs?
    Does it run any firewalls?  like SELinux?
  • I do not know where to see the log file in SYNOLOGY!?
    I do not have firewalls enabled.
  • I have never worked on a synology NAS and cannot tell you where your logs are located.  I would recommend talking to Synology Support or googleing your specific model and seeing if you can find out.
  • Synology's Disk Station Manager is their own GNU/Linux distro. I believe it is a fork of Debian but I could be wrong on the exact distro.

In any event you can manage it just like you would manage a Linux web server.

It will be running PHP and some kind of web server solution, most likely Apache. You'll want to figure out how to SSH into your NAS. From there you can simply Google for stuff like this:

'php log files location gnu/linux'

or

'apache log files location synology linux'

With a little practice you will soon be hacking the US government and all our base will belong to you.
  • P.S. The firewall IS enabled by default. You can find it in the Control Panel > Security > Firewall.

And you can ask Synology-specific questions on their forum:

https://forum.synology.com