Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Incorrect allocating user displayed for automatic allocation

Hi team,

I'm setup to receive automatic ticket allocations for an organisation. The notification email is correct, the ticket was assigned to me by System. However, the website shows that the ticket was assigned to me by the customer who logged the ticket.

I'm not sure which version of osTicket we run, however I have database access to run a query if that helps.

Is this a bug, or a configuration issue, or...?

-ahoymematies
Tagged:

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

no environment details.

• - osTicket version - 1.10.1.
    - Client or Staff side of the UI - staff
    - the location - {our_osticket_domain}/scp/tickets.php?id={ticket_id}
    - screen shots or mock ups - link to image
    - PHP version - 5.6.31
    - Operating System - server is Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS and client is Windows 10 Build 1803 (17134.165)
    - PHP Error log entries or displayed errors - no PHP errors are logged when this bug occurs
    - Mail Sending: phpMail functions or SMTP - the bug does not affect mail sending
    - Mail Fetching/Receiving: IMAP or POP and Server version - the bug does not affect mail receiving

It would be useful if your Requesting Assistance page could include instructions to get the version information for those of us who don't have admin access in the UI, but do have access to the database and php files. I found it in bootstrap.php in the end.

-ahoymematies
  • @ahoymematies

This is how it has always been.

Cheers.