osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now
Non exists customer emails
0. Osticket check support@ email on my site.
1. Customer (or spamer) creates web-ticket with invalid email (non exists email).
2. Osticket try to send auto-response to customer email (non exists).
3. mailer-daemon@ send message to support@
Subject: Support Ticket Opened [#435075]
Undeliverable: Support Ticket Opened [#435075]
The following recipient(s) could not be reached:
Error Type: SMTP
Remote server (184.108.40.206) issued an error.
hMailServer sent: RCPT TO:
Remote server replied: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
4. osticket creates new ticket, but should add system message to customer ticket
I can ban mailer-daemon, but it's preferred to know that nobody receive answer to ticket.