Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

MOD New Bootstrap Theme for Osticket

[MOD] Bootstrap osTicket integration

A free bootstrap theme for osTicket 1.7.

We created this theme for osticket to provide easier access for our clients via a ipad or android phone.
The script was build using bootstrap 2.3.1.

Download link & ScreenShots:

How to Install:
All you need to do is upload all the files from the zip to your hosting server via ftp.
Things I need to work on:
Make it friendlier with mobile devices.
Add more widgets on the homescreen with user’s login in.
Finish removing all table from the Ticket List
How to customize the theme.
Inside your osticket folder there is a css folder, inside that folder their a “mystyles.css” file. I would recommend you modify all css in that file.

Comments

• It look amazing..

it is will be free..?

Please notice us if you have complete that.. :D
  • ekatronik;38589 said:
    It look amazing..

it is will be free..?

Please notice us if you have complete that.. :D
    @ekatronik yes this is going to be free it just away for me to thank the community
  • Update

Finished the Ticket list and login screenshots below

[Check First Post]

Guys let me know if want some changes while I am in the code.
  • Hi,
    I want to give a suggestion.

In version 1.7,
    we cannot see login ticket form on frontpage, but we must click the button Check Ticket Status.

If, i can suggest, can you put ticket login on front page..? while even you put the Check Button Ticket there.

I like version 1.6 front page, ticket check form, on front page.

may be this can be reference: http://demos.jaypick.me/osticket/

thanks
  • I like that idea I give it a shot maybe even a jquery popup message
  • Another Update

I have changed the main page to include a login for easier access.

thanks ekatronik for the idea.

[Check First Post]

While I was in their i also made a Model Login

[Check First Post]

If any one has anymore idea let me know but I am about 75% done with this.
  • wow, it look so amazing now.. :D

can you give me a shoot from ticket treadh..?

If you have no idea,

i can help with this shoot.. :)

http://prntscr.com/13nlae

that is base on this site: http://www.chimpstudio.co.uk/support/index.php

thanks, for great job.. :)
  • I like where you're going with this. It looks very classy. looking forward to seeing the end result and hopefully using it too! :)
  • Finished

Please check first post for download links:): eek::
  • Thanks for a cool theme! :cool:
  • Are tickets with attachments messed up for anyone else? (firefox) also I have scrollbars for some reason?

Edit:
    I moved the
    to after the attachment in view.inc.php which seemed to fix it.

And setting the following in css seemed to fix the scrollbar, but I think this is probably not the correct way to fix it
    .span12 {
    width: auto;
    }
  • randomd3v;39050 said:
    Are tickets with attachments messed up for anyone else? (firefox) also I have scrollbars for some reason?

Edit:
    I moved the
    to after the attachment in view.inc.php which seemed to fix it.

And setting the following in css seemed to fix the scrollbar, but I think this is probably not the correct way to fix it
    .span12 {
    width: auto;
    }
    I will take a look at that in firefox. I will be releasing an update that will make it easier on the eyes for mobile devices soon
  • Install your files where?
    fantasypc;38573 said:
    [MOD] Bootstrap osTicket integration

How to Install:
    All you need to do is upload all the files from the zip to your hosting server via ftp.
    Hi Fantasypc,

Can you please clarify the install directions? I'm running a cms that is already using the Bootstrap framework. The root of my public_html directory already contains these files and folders.

OSTicket will be installed and run from a folder off of our main domain called "support". http://mydomain.com/support/

The base OSTicket installation already contains a "css", "include", "js" and "index.php" files and folders.

So where do your files go specifically?

Thanks Fantasypc
  • All you have to do is upload all files into the same directory the osTicket is currently installed. Has nothing to do with your current cms folder or files
    lmpc;39276 said:
    Hi Fantasypc,

Can you please clarify the install directions? I'm running a cms that is already using the Bootstrap framework. The root of my public_html directory already contains these files and folders.

OSTicket will be installed and run from a folder off of our main domain called "support". http://mydomain.com/support/

The base OSTicket installation already contains a "css", "include", "js" and "index.php" files and folders.

So where do your files go specifically?

Thanks Fantasypc
  • Thanks for the clarification
    fantasypc;39464 said:
    All you have to do is upload all files into the same directory the osTicket is currently installed. Has nothing to do with your current cms folder or files
    Thanks for the follow-up and clarification. Much appreciated.
  • No Problem sorry for the delay I have been working on a very nice update
  • Looks like your website was hacked :eek:
  • It looks like multiple attachment upload in 1.7 also does not work with this theme? Any idea how I could get that working?
  • Scp

Will you be working on an SCP version of this theme?
  • randomd3v;39645 said:
    It looks like multiple attachment upload in 1.7 also does not work with this theme? Any idea how I could get that working?
    Sorry for the late responses I just tested the mult attachment and it worked on my end can you post a screenshot.
  • dakazu;39919 said:
    Will you be working on an SCP version of this theme?
    Currently I will not be making a scp version as it would include too much time for just myself.
  • adidasrta;39607 said:
    Looks like your website was hacked :eek:
    I know some a**h**e but we were able to resolve the issue.
  • Looks like site is back down. Have a mirror to the download?

Thanks!
  • Any chance to download this theme again?
  • I've added the distribution archive to my web site. You can download it from the mini-article at:

http://www.tmib.net/mod-new-bootstrap-theme-osticket

Enjoy.
  • Thank you very much :)
  • Hello,
    I am trying to follow your download link but it requires a login.
    Any help on that?
  • Hello nextfigg, ntozier uploaded it on his site. Check his post. Thank you for download ntozier.
  • Very welcome. :)
  • The download link does not work. I can't see the screenshots either it routes me to a log in screen where it's asking for username and password.

.....Nevermind I got it Thank you.