Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

BCC on All Email Notifications?

I need to set a global BCC email address so that my client can get a copy of all emails to or from staff members, managers, or customers.

Is there a setting for this in osTicket, or is there an easy way to hard code the email address into the code that sends email notifications?

Comments

• This has been covered before and is easily found by searching:

http://sudobash.net/osticket-send-reply-to-alternateadditional-email-addresses/
  • Ntozier, I did search first and I did find some solutions like what you gave, but those are not quite what I'm looking for. I don't want to have the staff members choose to BCC the admin. Instead I want the admin to always be BCCed without them even knowing. I imagine what I'm asking for would be a small piece of the solution you gave and would only add one line of code... I just know know where that would be.
  • Same directions, but instead of displaying the form field you would use a hidden with a value of the email address that you want to cc or bcc to.