Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Datestamp showing 12/31/1969?

Hello, I just installed osTicket a few weeks ago using the installer included in my Fantastico scripts on my webserver. So I am running OST 1.3.1

My first tickets are showing a date of 12/31/1969 even though in the mysql database they are correct.

I am running Mysql 4.1.22
PHP 4.4.7
on an apache 1.3.39 machine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Allen

Comments

• Upgrade to the current version.
  • I'd be more than happy to, except for the fact that the RC1 download file does not include upgrade instructions and I already have users submitting tickets to the system.
  • ahhh i see the problem... Last night i installed the version you have and had the same problem. Right after posting about it i noticed that versions prior to 1.6 are no longer supported so i installed the newest. BUT since that doesnt help you at the moment...

Do you have a lot of tickets already in the cue?
  • No I've taken care of most of the tickets... I'm just always afraid of installing a non-release version. I was hoping it was just a simple fix as it seems the code is not reading the database correctly. I'm going to compare the code from a previous version if I can find it. I had the helpdesk installed on another company before and should have a backup of it.
  • Trying out the new version now.... Like the interface... cron is only grabbing one email account's mail out of the 3 I have setup. It is not deleting the email.

So I'm not sure which is the lesser of two evils now.