Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Duplicate thread on client portal

Hello,

I'm having an issue on the client portal, trying to get it to display all messages and responses.

When I leave in:

' WHERE msg_id='.db_input($msg_row['msg_id']).' AND resp.ticket_id='.db_input($ticket->getId()).

of:

//get answers for messages
$sql='SELECT resp.*,count(attach_id) as attachments FROM '.TICKET_RESPONSE_TABLE.' resp '.
' LEFT JOIN '.TICKET_ATTACHMENT_TABLE.' attach ON resp.ticket_id=attach.ticket_id AND resp.response_id=attach.ref_id AND ref_type=\'R\' '.
' WHERE msg_id='.db_input($msg_row['msg_id']).' AND resp.ticket_id='.db_input($ticket->getId()).
' GROUP BY resp.response ORDER BY created';

Under "viewticket.inc" in include\client, I can't see any responses showing from staff members. When I remove:

msg_id='.db_input($msg_row['msg_id']).' AND

however, so it's just:

' WHERE resp.ticket_id='.db_input($ticket->getId()).

That shows responses, but duplicates all staff responses under each reply (in other words, it will look like:

Email 1

Reply 1

Email 2

Reply 1

Email 3

Reply 1

etc.

Does anyone know of a way I can get it to show the replies but not duplicate them under each new email sent through the client portal?