Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Redirect to Homepage after Ticket Submission or Reply

When someone fills out our support request form or when I reply from the Admin form, the message does not go through and it gets redirected to the homepage.

Seems to mostly happen when I create paragraphs/carriage returns. If I have the text as one entire paragraph, the ticket goes through.

Does anyone have any idea on why this is happening?

Thanks,

Michael

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting
    guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.
  • Hi ntozier.

Sorry about that. Here is my info:

osTicket Version: v1.9.11 (c1b5a33)
    Web Server Software: Apache
    MySQL Version: 5.6.27
    PHP Version: 5.5.30
    Client OS: Windows 7

No error messages. After clicking reply it redirects back to public homepage, not admin homepage, but the URL says: http://support.domainname.com/scp/tickets.php?id=3681#reply
  • someone monkey with any .htaccess files?  or mod_rewrite? 
  • No. There isn't an .htaccess file in the /support/ subdomain folder and the one at the root has only the following:

# BEGIN WordPress
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
    </IfModule>

# END WordPress
  • Hello, I have been facing the same issue lately when replying to tickets.

I noticed that if i select the text content in the reply message and format it using any font name from the toolbar, the reply action goes well. 

Same if i copy the text to notepad and then copy/paste it to osticket reply message, then reply action goes well.

Can you please advise why this is happening?
    Thx
  • @mishoco, please do not hijack other's threads, and start your own thread for your issue. 

Also, Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.