Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Department Transfer Alert

I've noticed that if ticket is assigned to both Agent and Department and at the same time same ticket transfer to different department and transfer alert not received to that recipient department's agents.

--------------------------------------
OST Version - 1.9.5v  

Comments

• I have the same issue on OST 1.9.12

osTicket Version    v1.9.12 (19292ad)
    Web Server Software    Apache
    MySQL Version    5.5.44
    PHP Version    5.3.3-7+squeeze28

After transfer Ticket to other Department only Department manager got alert, Department Members not.

I tried solutions #2356
    https://github.com/greezybacon/osTicket-1.8/commit/c880377cb16e396d043a00e375d8f0e33e9b3532
    but not works for me.

I tried solve the problem in code but I didn't have succes and now I'm eager waiting for 1.10 - I hope that will solve the problem.

But if someone have solutions - It will be very welcome.
  • edited February 2016
    @mohankarunasiri 1.9.5 is old please upgrade.

neither of you have posted your Autoresponder settings.
  • Thanks, I've posted Autoresponder Settings herewith, Please check.
    Autoresponder Settings.jpg
    508 x 242 - 45K
  • Here is my alert and autoresponder settings, thanks.
    osTicket -- Admin Control Panel 2016-02-09 09-29-28.png
    439 x 184 - 8K
    osTicket -- Admin Control Panel 2016-02-09 09-28-00.png
    339 x 992 - 32K
  • I don't see anything wrong.
    I tested this on my installation.
    • For Assignment "Assigned Agent / Team " seems to work fine (We do not use Teams so I cannot test that part).
    • For Transfer "Assigned Agent / Team" and "Department Members" seems to work fine (We do not use "Department Manager" so I cannot test that part).
    Transfer department alerted when the ticket was assigned to the department.
    Assigning to a staff alerted the staff member that the ticket is assigned to them.

• I've attached my test scenario which I've tested in my live environment. Please somebody could explained why second thing not worked.  
    Department Transfer.jpg
    664 x 192 - 39K
  • I confirm mohankarunasiri scenario - great idea. How out of this?
  • The tickets I test with all had an assigned Department and Agent.
  • I've done the testing according to below attached scenario, department transfer done by "Agent X" in
    "Department A" that agent changed the department transfer only but "Department Transfer Alert" not goes to "Department B".

This is actually I wanted to test with you all.
    Department Transfer 01.jpg
    535 x 191 - 33K