Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] Closed Tickets Limit to 699

Hello,

I am noticing that the closed ticket list is limited to 699. The problem is, that I regularly export the list of closed tickets to excel and give metrics to management about progression of # of inquiries received over the previous periods.

This is making that analysis impossible because old tickets are getting deleted.

Is there anyway to stop this from happening? How can I increase this limit?

Thanks,

Comments

• I haven't the foggiest idea what you are talking about.  The close ticket limit is definitely not 699.  I have over 8k right now in one of my installations.  I click export and get all 8k.

Also Tickets do not get deleted, unless you or your staff delete them manually.
  • edited April 2016
    Hmm.. that is odd.. see attached image. I'm the only user in the system that has the ability to delete tickets so it can't be that.. but the oldest tickets are certainly disappearing from the list.
    Limit on closed inquiries.PNG
    463 x 153 - 10K
  • edited April 2016
    According to your screen shot, you only have 699 closed tickets.
    So it cannot show more than that.

Did you install any plugins?
    Have you altered the source?
    What version are you running?
    IS there any chance your DBA removed older tickets?
    Did you change the state of a bunch of Tickets to Archived?
  • Please mark this as closed (or delete the thread!).

After looking at this again, this never was a real problem.. it was coincidence that every time I looked the closed tickets the number stayed the same number. 

• Appreciate you letting us know, I will close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.