Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Upgrading from 1.6 to 1.9.12

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to update my osticket from 1.6 to 1.9.12. After the upload, I entered the admin panel and started the upgrading script. It started 20 minutes ago, and from that moment I can see the page with the message "system upgrade is pending Upgrade now" and a list of versions to install. I received something like 42 mails in 10 minutes with errors #1054 and #1146. Now I don't understand if the upgrading process is running or not. What should I do now?

Thank you.

Comments

• Ok, I'm sorry, I had to press "updgrade now" for every update in the list. The update now is finished, the problem is that I can see the tickets count in the agent, but I cannot see the ticket list.
    Why?
    Schermata 2016-05-11 alle 23.31.19.png
    960 x 127 - 31K
  • Ok, the problem is wherever. If I try to open a ticket, I can see almost nothing.
  • It sounds like your agent account does not have access to the department that your tickets are assigned to.
  • Hi, I had to restart from 1.6 and update to 1.7, then 1.8 and again to 1.9.12. Now everything is working well.
  • Cheers for posting the solution mate!