Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

LDAP Authentication on 1.9.12 Error

I have Windows 2012 R" server running Bitnami Wampstack 5.6.20 (Apache 2 and PHP 5.6.20).
Have downloaded and installed the auth-ldap.phar plugin from osticket.com/download and have the config screen up. Each time I goto add the LDAP/AD details and save I get a HTTP 500 blank screen.
From research it seems to have something to do with the LDAP2 being missing?
Any help on how to fix this problem would be appreciated.

Comments

• If you are getting a blank screen you should consult your PHP error log to see what the error is.
  • edited May 2016
    Thanks - seems same issue as other posts regarding a missing LDAP2.php but all solutions I have found on line seem to link to linux installs.
  • This is the error log from apache2\logs directory.
    [Fri May 13 06:41:14.659053 2016] [:error] [pid 1812:tid 1092] [client fe80::d442:2194:f042:92ef:49576] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class Net_LDAP2 in C:\\Bitnami\\wampstack-5.6.20-0\\apache2\\htdocs\\osticket\\include\\pear\\Net\\LDAP2.php on line 0, referer: http://helpdeskbox/osticket/scp/plugins.php?id=1
  • interesting.
    Have you altered the plugin or core files?
    What version of the plugin is it?

• Plug in is v0.6.2 downloaded from the osticket site and installed.
    Just seems to be one .phar file only
  • have you tried looking at the permissions?
  • All local Admin permissions in the Windows environment. Unless you mean something else then please elaborate and I will check  :)
  • Seems to be WAMP stack related. Re-installed with XAMPP no problems at all.
  • many folks have reported issues running XAMPP.  So you may now have other issues due to their way of configuring the products together.
  • edited May 2016
    Seems I have an interesting one. All dates and times are set on Agent profiles and osticket system but tickets still seem to be showing 30-60mins ahead of GMT. Wonder if this is an XAMPP issue or PHP
  • What's your php timezone? Usually you set that in php.ini
  • Europe/London and I did. Just wondering if there is anywhere else.
  • Changed time to UTC which fixed the issue.