Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Import Customer and Websites

I have Customers listed in a database that has the name "Customer" in this database I have two fields Name and Website.

I would like to import these to osTicket. Right now I'm able to insert the customers into the ost_organization table using C#. I'm also able to insert the website into the ost_form_entry_values. Use the entry_id  =  (last value + 1) and field_id = 30.

But the website is not being linked to the organization. What would be the best way to do this? 

Comments

• edited May 2016
    http://osticket.com/forum/discussion/87974/queries-from-forms

Form data is a bit more complicated than it looks. See above for details of fetching ticket data, you'll need to adapt the query to work with users/organisations. Let me know if you get stuck.
  • It would seem I would have to insert into

ost_form_entry with these values
    form_id = 4 -- Organization form
    object_id = id for Organization
    object_type = O

ost_form_entry_values
    entry_id = ? --- I'm not sure what to do here
    field_id = 30
    value = webiteURL

How do I know what the entry id will be?

• You should have an ID from the form entry table. It's a two step process to import.
  • The form id is 4 but when enter the data like that. It's not link the website to the Org.