Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[Resolved] No new ticket option in menu bar

jmcjmc
edited June 2016 in Suggestions and Feedback
Hi all,

I've just been handed a new installation of osTicket. I've an Admin account, but no access to the box itself, though i'm sure if required I can talk to someone who has access.

My issue is that there is no option to create a new ticket.
Inline image 2

Instead of:
Inline image 1
Even when I manually go to https://helpdesk.url.com/scp/tickets.php?a=open (this works in our existing osT) nothing happens.

Has anyone any experience with this?

Comments

• Your attachments are not there.  So we cannot see what you are seeing.
    You should probably start off checking your users group settings at: Admin panel -> Agent -> Groups -> Your group.

Version of osTicket?
    Environment?

Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.
  • Thanks for your help.

The issue was that the non of the Groups had the permission to open new tickets.

Agents >> Groups >> <Group Name> >> "Group Permissions"
  • Thanks for following up and letting us know what your solution was.  Hopefully someone else with a similar issue will see this and it will help them.