Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

language pack error

Hi,

Installed the 1.9.14 version on a local server on my machine, I added the language pack "pt_PT.phar" and worked normally, but when I did the installation in windows server in the cloud with plesk I get the error message "Internal Server Error" when I remove the file everything back to normal.

osTicket Version     v1.9.14 (8b927a0) — Up to date
Web Server Software     Microsoft-IIS/8.5
MySQL Version     5.5.43
PHP Version     5.4.45

Can someone help me.
Thank you

Comments

• You have not provided us with enough information to assist you.  Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

You would need to either: enable PHP error displaying in osTicket or  consult your PHP error log to see the actual error. 

Server environment information?  (webserver software and ver, PHP ver, etc.)
  • Hi ntozier,

Server environment info (Godaddy hosting)

Operating System:      MS Windows (with Plesk)
    osTicket Version          v1.9.14
    Web Server Software    Microsoft-IIS/8.5
    MySQL Version            5.5.43
    PHP Version                5.4.45

This error only happens when I upload any language pack, when I remove the system back up and running
    Thanks
    apagar.PNG
    997 x 217 - 16K
  • Like your image says, please consult your server error log.  Or more accurately both the IIS log and the PHP log to see what the actual error you are receiving is.
  • This is error logs!

PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(G:/PleskVhosts/qubit.co.ao) is not within the allowed path(s): (G:/PleskVhosts//qubit.co.ao\;C:\Windows\Temp\) in G:\PleskVhosts\qubit.co.ao\suporte.qubit.co.ao\include\class.translation.php on line 738
    PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(G:/PleskVhosts/qubit.co.ao) is not within the allowed path(s): (G:/PleskVhosts//qubit.co.ao\;C:\Windows\Temp\) in G:\PleskVhosts\qubit.co.ao\suporte.qubit.co.ao\include\class.translation.php on line 738

• Hi,

please someone help me solve this problem.
    Thanks
  • It's a permissions error.  Your PHP is saying that it cannot write the file there because you told PHP to not let you. Google "open_basedir restriction in effect" and you should find more about changing the open_basedir directive in your php.ini.
  • Hi ntozier,

Open_basedir changed settings to disable mode, worked perfectly, already have the plugins and language packs to work, but now there is a new error in the Manage menu -> helptopics.
    PHP Warning:  sprintf(): Too few arguments in G:\PleskVhosts\qubit.co.ao\suporte.qubit.co.ao\include\staff\helptopics.inc.php on line 18
  • edited July 2016
    Hi,

I've been searching the internet about it and found that the error was caused by the language pack (pt_PT (European Portuguese). Does this mean your plugin doesn't work with latin characters), I changed the function to '%s' with support for strings.

Old
    if($res && ($num=db_num_rows($res)))
        $showing=sprintf(_N('Showing %d help topic', 'Showing %d help topics', $num), $num);
    New
    if($res && ($num=db_num_rows($res)))
        $showing=sprintf(_N('Showing %s help topic', 'Showing %s help topics', $num), $num);

Obs.
    d - the argument is treated as an
    integer, and presented as a (signed) decimal number.

s - the argument is treated as and
    presented as a string.

After that working normally.
  • I've pinged the devs to take a look a this thread.