Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] Custom Forms

Hi guys

I wanted the company form to appear when creating a ticket but when I go into the Help Topics and custom form the options are not showing.  Can you tell me why they are not?  screen shot attached.

Thanks in advance

Kriss :)

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

No screen shot attached.
    Version of osTicket?
    Do you mean that you want to attach the built in "Company Information" form on a ticket?  If so then no, you cannot do that.  That form is for your company profile.  You will need to make your own custom form to add fields like that.
  • I noticed when I posted that the file I attached was not showing and I have no idea why... strange...  I have tried to attach again...  I couldn't edit the post as had to wait an hour... :) 

Version of software... V1.9.14

Ok I will give that a go and see what happens...

Thanks

Untitled.png
    1366 x 768 - 107K
  • Ok for some reason the files are not attaching sorry...it shows up as attached but not posting...

• And then it appeared today...mmmm...  

Thanks for the help now got it sorted and even managed to sort out so that they do it the once when they register as well... :D

• So are you all set now?  :)
  • Yes I am thank you!

Will probably be back with more though... so expect some more weird posts :P :D 

• You are very welcome.  I'll close this and mark it resolved.

I look forward to those forthcoming posts. :)  Have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.