Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

cannot search ticket no. in client page

hello.. why i cant search ticket no in client page?..pls refer attachment for more detail...
osTicket Versionv1.9.12 (19292ad)   Up to date
Web Server SoftwareMicrosoft-IIS/8.5
MySQL Version5.5.45
PHP Version5.6.20

Comments

• attachment
    ticket.png
    545 x 544 - 19K
  • i already amend the code like attachment but still same..
    quote.png
    832 x 272 - 50K
  • First and foremost, 1.9.14 has been out for a while and you should upgrade.

remove the HL from your search query and try again.  Ticket prefixes do weird things to search right now.

I have no idea what you mean by "i already amend the code like attachment but still same.." or why you change the source code...
  • I try to follow advise from this website - https://github.com/osTicket/osTicket/pull/2294
  • Well thet image you attached... clearly shows the line:

$queryterm=db_real_escape($_REQUEST['q'],false); //escape the term ONLY...no quotes.

in your code twice.  It looks to me like you didn't remove the second one.  It looks to me like the change was commited to develop/next on Jul 29, 2015.  So I would think that all the releases after that [1.9.12, 1.9.13, ans 1.9.14] should all have the updated code.

• i already remove that code & try too search ticket no. with no HL the result return nothing..