Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] Osticket does not accept emails .co

Osticket does not accept emails .co domains in the backend administration. Our domine is www.icconstructora.co

note: post edited by moderator to remove html formatting (ntozier)

Comments

• edited July 2016
    Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.

Version of osTicket?
    Do you have Verify Email Addresses checked?
  • Hi. I am using v.1.9. The accounts is work, for example: atencionalcliente@icconstructora.co
  • 1.9 is old.  Please upgrade.
    Do you have Verify Email Addresses checked?
  • Yes , these accounts work well
  • Your response (beside being weirdly formatted with a yellow background) leaves me wondering if you actually answered my question. Do you have 'Verify Email Addresses' checked?
  • Yes
    Screenshot_1.png
    654 x 134 - 10K
  • Uncheck it.
  • edited August 2016
    Thanks for your reply and patience.
    Now It does not send emails to my domain, external emails yes, but not to icconstructora.co
  • That doesn't appear to have anything to do with the problem that you were experiencing.

It also doesn't make any sense.  If you can send email you can send email.  That tells us that osTicket is sending email, it sounds like your mail server is rejecting emails to your domain, or you have a MX or DNS issue.
  • Hi ntozier,
    After various tests, the problem was in the way the server resolved the MX . Thank you for your answers.
  • I'm glad that you managed to get this resolved! :)

I'll mark this as resolved and close it.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you have another issue.
This discussion has been closed.