Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] Upgrade fail with error: Call to undefined method osTicket::get_client_ip()

Hi I have OST v1.10-RC3 installed on Debian Jessie, PHP v7.0.12, Apache v2.4.10, upgrading to v1.10 I get this error after enabling display errors in boostrap.php:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method osTicket::get_client_ip() in /var/www/vhosts/osticket/main.inc.php:31 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhosts/osticket/client.inc.php(21): require_once() #1 /var/www/vhosts/osticket/view.php(17): require_once('/var/www/vhosts...') #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/vhosts/osticket/main.inc.php on line 31

If I comment line 31 in main.inc.php it's all ok

Comments

• So I'm not seeing this in my test systems (but I am also not running PHP7).

get_client_IP() is \include\class.osticket.php circa line 533 is it there in your files?
    You might want to try re-downloading and re-uploading the source to your site.
  • get_client_IP() in \include\class.osticket.php circa line 533 wasn't there but after reuploading source code is there, still I get the same error in main.inc.php:31 :(
  • Can you do me a favor and re-download the source from osticket.com/download and re-upload it all.  I've asked the devs to take a look at this thread because I have never seen this error happen before.
  • Thanks for the fix, this time worked, no more errors.
  • Great!  I'll mark this thread as resolved and close it.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you have more questions, feedback, etc.
This discussion has been closed.