Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Custom Ticket Queues - Desperately in Need

Hi Guys,

I love OSTicket and brought it into my organization. There are a few pain points but it's come down to programming up some custom queue's such as https://github.com/greezybacon/osTicket-1.8/tree/feature/custom-queues or the organization is going to be looking for another solution. I really want to stick with osticket and was wondering if anyone had taken this pull into 1.10?

Thanks,
Nate

Comments

• It was originally written to be part of 1.10 but was too buggy and and got pulled.  My understanding is that it will be included in the forth coming 1.11 release.
  • Awesome! Can anyone on the OSTicket confirm this? Also, any word on when an RC for 1.11 will be available?
  • Q: Can anyone on the OSTicket confirm this?
    A: I just did. :)  Additionally I contacted the devs to ensure that this feature was still on track for a 1.11 (or whatever the next version is) release, and it is.

Q: Also, any word on when an RC for 1.11 will be available?
    A: When it is ready.  I know this answer sucks and isn't what you want to read, but honestly it is the best answer you are going to get.  I've been the lead forum mod for a few years now and even I don't get dates.
  • Thanks ntozier!

Didn't realize you were affiliated with osticket!

-Nate
  • I'm their forum moderator. :)