Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Tasks in 1.10

It appears that tasks have to be set with a due date of at least 6 hours in the future is that correct? Is this configurable somewhere that I haven't found yet? I would like to be able to create same day tasks that would need to be completed by the end of the day and assign them to agents, but if its noon and I want it due by 5 this isn't going to work.

Comments

• I'm not aware of any 6 hour minimum (but it would be very unlike something that the devs have done with other things).  that being said I do not use due dates or tasks.

Whats your Default SLA set to?
  • The Default SLA for the department I am creating the task for is 48hours.

Here is a screen shot of the message i get when choosing something less than 6 hours out

Task.JPG
    783 x 159 - 19K
  • edited November 2016
    On thinking about it, 6 hours would be consistent with GMT-6 which is my time zone, maybe its related to that. Perhaps it thinks anything less than 6 hours out is not today?

• And even my Date/Time settings are showing 6 hours from current time in my Advanced settings>image
    DateTime.JPG
    806 x 275 - 46K