Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Change Status on Open Tickets tab

Hi all,
quick question.
Is there a way that when someone uses the change status button on the Open Tickets tab to have to put in a compulsory reason why they wish to resolve or close a ticket?
We are having agents who simply close/resolve tickets without putting any information in, so the requester does not know if the request is completed or not.

If that is not possible, is there a way of removing that button? Maybe that is a much easier solution.
Thank you
Vas

Comments

• Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.
  • osTicket Versionv1.9.12 (19292ad) Web Server SoftwareMicrosoft-IIS/8.5MySQL Version5.5.42PHP Version5.3.28

• I believe that you have top upgrade to 1.10 for the Data Integrity feature.
  • Hi Ntozier,
    thank you for the response.
    I am looking at the release notes (https://github.com/osTicket/osTicket/releases) of 1.10 and cannot see anything about the Data Integrity feature.
    Is there somewhere that I can read up on it?
    Thank you
    Vas
  • edited December 2016
    It's just a check box in Admin panel -> Manage -> Forms -> Ticket Details -> any field's Config button -> Click on the Settings tab.
    Data Integrity 

Require entry to close a thread